LATEST NEWS

My work can currently be seen in Staithes Studios Gallery, The Craft Centre and Design Gallery at Leeds and at Studio Eleven in Hull. Many pieces are also available on line form my ETSY SHOP

Thursday 27 November 2014

Printing

I have been wanting to print from and document these field corner gleanings for quite some time but was not happy with the initial prints that I made. Shifting the plate to the top edge of the paper has resolved a lot of the issues I was having with them when printed more centrally away from the edge.

I am now considering how to attach information including time picked & printed from and latitudinal reference points of the where they were picked. I initially was going to use letterpress & chine colle in keeping with early nature prints but I want a more up to date labelling device - so will possibly use digital print - I am yearning to attach with a silver staple though


No comments:

Post a Comment