LATEST NEWS

My work can currently be seen in Staithes Studios Gallery, The Craft Centre and Design Gallery at Leeds and at Studio Eleven in Hull. Many pieces are also available on line form my ETSY SHOP

Friday 22 August 2014

Printing

Loving my new little portable printing press - perfect for my residency at the Dutch House Kunsthuis - as often is the case limitations create new openings - the tiny size of this press has resulted me in exploring working on a continual long piece of paper - resulting in a very long print that has ambitions to be a scroll book - it's early days but I am enjoying this way of working and the challenges it brings. Also enjoying having an indoor tree as a drying rack. An exhibition of work produced from monthly visits to the Dutch House gardens opens on the 27th August and runs until the 28th September

No comments:

Post a Comment