LATEST NEWS

My work can currently be seen in Staithes Studios Gallery, The Craft Centre and Design Gallery at Leeds and at Studio Eleven in Hull. Many pieces are also available on line form my ETSY SHOP

Saturday 5 July 2014

Exhibiting

Spent a lovely couple of days exhibiting at the Liverpool Book Art Fair and had the opportunity to see my work in the Book Art Exhibition - the city was full of buzz with the opening of the Biennale
Stef Mitchell - Burns Night
Julie Dodd's work reflected in Theresa Easton's Two Thousand Insects
Julie Dodd - Can't see the Trees for the Forest

Deborah Neely's Chartres alongside Matisse - Jazz
Stef Mitchell - Field Fold
Hannah Fray - Moth
Les Rowe
William Morris

2 comments:

  1. Hello Stef,

    I was happy to see your book in the exhibition and purchase a print from you. I have not yet found a place for it in my own studio yet, but I am sure I will soon. It was nice meeting you in person at your stand, and fun rediscovering you here online.

    Cheers!
    Hilke

    P.S.: My blog, btw. can be found here: http://blog.buechertiger.de
    Unfortunately I have to sign in with a different account to leave a comment here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilke - I have just seen this comment - thank you so much for finding me and buying my work - have just enjoyed taking a peek at your blog - super work
    Cheers
    Stef

    ReplyDelete